The Dental Advisory Board was created to assist WVRF in our journey to help our veterans with their critical care dental needs. The board is compiled of Florida based Dentists, a Dental Technician, and a Regional Dental Office Manager. The Dental Advisory Board has been afforded an opportunity to provide expertise and support to our organizational performance and services to our veterans.
- Why the WVRF Veteran Dental Program is needed
- Florida has the 3rd largest veteran population in the U.S.
- Over 779,000 veterans are enrolled in the VA system
- 92% do not receive dental care
- Approx. 716,680 veterans do not receive VA dental care in FL.
- For most veterans, dental care is out of their reach
- WVRF Veteran Dental Program
- A statewide program supporting Veterans who do not receive VA dental
- 100% free for the veterans
- Providing critical one-time dental care
- Working with Dentists and Dental professionals throughout FL
- NSU Partnership (state funded)
Current Dental Advisory Board Members
Dr. Randall Rodriguez- Torres
Port Saint Lucie
Dr. Tom Roberts
Dr. Fred Norkin
South Florida Center for Periodontics & Implant Dentistry
Dr. Zack Kalarickal